At Ingenico, we help European merchants to grow and optimize their business through online payments, helping them to capitalize on new opportunities and ways to sell online.
Our relentless pursuit for payment performance lives in everything we do, from data-driven decision-making and expert advice, to proactive support and robust technologies. Our goal is to help you to develop your business by optimizing conversion, reducing administrative burden, expanding to new markets or providing help with optimizing your cash flows.
We are constantly improving our platform to offer you unmatched uptime, ensuring you convert more shoppers into buyers at the checkout stage.
- 20+ years of experience in online payments
- 27 processing currencies
- Access to local payment experts
- A wide variety of payment methods
What we offer? Integrations
We offer different integrations allowing you to connect easily to our payment gateway.
- Plug & Play integrations with the biggest ecommerce platforms on the market (Shopify, Magento, Prestashop etc).
- Personalized and secure payment page according to current European standards.
With our wide variety of payment methods, your clients are guaranteed to find their preferred method, no matter which country they are from. Working with Ingenico, you have access to the most-used payment methods in Europe; bank cards (MasterCard, Visa, CB, American Express, Bancontact, Maestro), e-wallets (Paypal, Paylib, Twint), online bank transfers (iDeal, GiroPay), amongst others.
A payment page optimized for conversion
- Fully Responsive Design: the payment page adapts for optimal display on every device (mobile, tablet, PC).
- Tokenisation: Ingenico stores sensitive payment information on secured servers so that returning customers don’t have to enter their payment details when they come back to your website. This can be used for recurring payments and subscriptions as well.
- 28 Built-in Languages: the payment pages are translated and optimized to fit the needs of customers in 28 languages.
Ingenico and Livepepper have been partners since 2015 and operate together in France, the UK, Belgium and Switzerland, helping over 100 clients reach their goals every day.
To find out more about Ingenico, visit our website: ingenico.com/payments or contact us directly at SalesFR@ingenico.com.