The “ordering conditions” function is developed on request by LivePepper to meet the specificities of your restaurant and its conditions: business hours, special offers, customization possibilities, etc.
Integrate your ordering conditions into your restaurant’s website
LivePepper can integrate one or more ordering conditions into your restaurant’s online ordering site to ensure that it is perfectly matched to your specificities, your commercial choices and your organizational setup (business hours, personnel available, minimum order amount, etc.). By way of example, we can set up the following algorithms on request:
- An introductory discount (e.g. 10% on the first order);
- A time-based discount (e.g. 20% for any order placed before 10 am);
- A time limit on orders (e.g. orders must be placed before 11 am);
- A purchase obligation (e.g. if a main course must be selected with an alcoholic drink, or if the basket cannot contain only drinks and desserts);
- An advance ordering time (e.g. orders must be placed at least 24, 48 or 72 hours in advance);
- An age limit (introduction of a checkbox with the text: “I confirm that I am aged 18 or over” at the end of the order if alcoholic beverages are purchased);
How do these ordering conditions work?
Setting up an ordering condition is basically a technical process that infers an algorithm. Depending on the order’s contents, ordering time or order amount, the algorithm will inform the customer if any of your restaurant’s ordering conditions apply. A graphic icon can also be used to represent the condition so that it is clearly visible to the customer:
LivePepper will be pleased to set up these ordering conditions on your restaurant’s website. Get in touch with our team to learn more about this feature.