We have also introduced a number of new features.
New visual identity
LivePepper has forged ahead since 2011 when the site was last overhauled. This latest makeover is intended to reflect LivePepper’s identity, that of a reliable, robust, connected and innovative company driven by a team attentive to its customers and involved in their success.
Our company is stepping up its activity: new customers, new features, new hires… By offering fresh, comprehensive content, our new site effectively expresses this increased pace. It will allow you to keep abreast of the latest technical and commercial happenings brought to you by LivePepper, as well as to benefit from diverse information and improved services.
Here are the latest features available to you:
- PepperShop available for Mac OS
- Possibility for customers to pay on your site using electronic luncheon vouchers, if you have an online payment gateway
- Possibility of limiting the number of orders by time slot
- Integration with new POS solutions: Ikentoo, Kezia II, Revel
- Possibility for customers to enter their credit card details directly on your site rather than on your bank’s page
- Login via Facebook: no need for your customers to remember an additional password
- Pushed products to highlight top-selling items
- Smart formula suggestions based on the order’s contents
- Possibility for customers to place orders up to 30 days in advance
If you would like to implement any of the above features, by all means contact us.
We also invite you to check out our latest realsation of websites on our portfolio page: