- Coupon code
By definition, the “automatic” concept relies on a mechanical or computerized mode of operation, performed without any human intervention. You can thus program an “Automatic” deal that will be systematically applied if all the ordering conditions configured beforehand are satisfied. An automatic deal is not necessarily visible in your site’s “DEALS” tab. However, you can notify your customers of this deal via physical communication devices such as flyers, via your social networks, or via an e-mail campaign.
- Buy 1 pizza (medium or large) to take away and get 1 pizza (medium or large) free
- Buy 1 pizza (medium or large) for home delivery and get a 50% discount on the second pizza.
Both these deals are valid all year round, and apply automatically, without the customer having to search for the on-site “DEALS”. Setting up an “Automatic” deal
By definition, the “explicit” concept infers that something is clearly stated, and leaves no room for any misinterpretation. With LivePepper, an explicit deal is one that is:
- clearly visible on your site in the DEALS tab;
- clearly stated, both in terms of its title, its price, and its applicability.
- 2 average-sized pizzas + 1 drink (1.5L) for €24.90, valid for home delivery only, up until 31/12
- 2 large-sized pizzas for €18.90, valid for takeaway only, up until 31/12
- Or like Firezza proposes below :
Deals based on a “Coupon code”
By definition, a coupon code, which is basically a digital discount coupon, is an alphanumeric code that must be entered in the shopping basket when proceeding via the online purchase process. There are two types of coupon codes:
Single-use coupon code
This coupon can only be used once per account. It may be a code sent by text or via a newsletter, or a code sent to several existing customers to gain their loyalty. Or it may be a “Welcome” code specifically intended for new customers, to obtain a 10% discount on their first order. You can use any type of communication medium to distribute this code: flyer, social network, corporate website, etc.
Temporary-use coupon code
This non-personalized code is valid for all customers who satisfy certain preconfigured conditions of use.
For example: Special offer: buy a Nutella pizza for €3.90 using the “NUT” code from 10/05 to 31/12.