Online Ordering: Stripe leverages innovation for your transactions
Since its creation in 2010, the online payment platform Stripe has focused on technological innovation. Its goal? To enable faster, simpler, and more secure transaction processing. Initially designed for small businesses and e-commerce site developers, it is now suitable for all structures.
Like Vinted or Airbnb, internet giants have also adopted this advanced solution. The Stripe payment platform or “gateway” indeed has several advantages:
- Constantly enriched features: Hundreds of technical improvements are published every year to anticipate e-commerce developments and the needs of e-merchants.
- Optimized security that meets the strictest protection standards. It is based in particular on advanced systems for encrypting bank data and detecting security breaches or fraud attempts.
- An international infrastructure: Stripe supports more than 135 currencies and accepts dozens of different payment methods depending on the country (credit cards, SEPA, etc.), on a computer or mobile device.
- Seller protection in case of a dispute with the buyer. Merchants are covered by the Distance Selling Agreement (Vente À Distance) when they subscribe to the platform.
These are all signs of trust and performance for Stripe users, whether they are merchants or customers.
Stripe for restaurants: an easy-to-integrate and use solution
In addition to its technological strengths and reinforced security, Stripe adapts to your specific needs thanks to:
- Easy setup from your LivePepper back office and easy integration into your restaurant’s online ordering website. The learning curve takes only about ten minutes and does not require any particular technical skills.
- A simple and fast registration procedure. Your account is created in a few clicks, without tedious procedures.
- Clear and competitive pricing, with a fixed commission system per transaction. No additional installation or subscription fees are charged.
Unlike most payment gateways, Stripe combines accessibility, ease, and speed. These are three arguments that matter for restaurateurs who are often pressed for time or sometimes limited in their budget.
Stripe for your customers: a smoother payment experience
The integration of Stripe on your online ordering website also has advantages for your customers:
- They do not need a Stripe account to pay. No identification step is required.
- Their transaction is validated with one click. Their credit card information is securely stored from one order to the next.
- They do not interact directly with the platform. They are not redirected to a separate web page when making their payment.
The digital payment process is essential in your customers’ experience. To keep them on your online ordering website and avoid cart abandonment, it must be smooth.
This smoothness is indeed essential to convert a simple visitor into a customer. But also to turn a one-time customer into a loyal one!
Are you looking for the optimal solution for digital payment? Do you need a fast-to-integrate and easy-to-use online payment platform? LivePepper’s team can answer all your questions about its partner Stripe and the advantages reserved for our customers (email@example.com).”